Location: Nagaur, Rajasthan.
Significance: Second largest Bos taurus truthful in Rajasthan. Time of Celebration: four days within the month of Magha (according to the Hindu calendar), that typically falls in Jan or Feb.Nagaur Fair with us
Nagaur district is that the land of fairs as they’re not solely Bos taurus markets however in real terms the way of life. the agricultural individuals participate in these fairs terribly thirstily as if they’re massive social events & additionally to the Bos taurus routine things from needles to nails are accessible in these events. Fairs infact ar actuality face of rustic rural Rajasthan & are a robust witness of its social harmony.Nagaur Fair with us
Ramdeo Bos taurus truthful, Nagaur – The third largest Bos taurus truthful in Rajasthan supported by the nice Jodhpur kinfolk king Mr Umed Singh in honour of Sh. Ramdeoji fifty-six years back is being controlled each year within the month of Hindu calendar month (January / February). though the far-famed Nagauri bull is that the “piece-de-resistance” the indeginous breeds of camels, horses, bullocks, buffallows, goat & sheep are in no method less enticing buys.Nagaur Fair with us
Traders from everywhere the country participate actively & compete with one another in getting high pedigree animals to upgrade their Bos taurus. The truthful is additionally a rare chance for the tourists to ascertain the $64000 rural Rajasthan, rural people in vibrant ancient dresses & turbans in a very rural setting.
The truthful is additionally an enormous marketplace for farm merchandise however the Mirchi (red chilli) market is that the most thrilling & over thronged. people songs & dances not solely entertain the guests however conjointly tell tales of tradition & heritage. One cannot afford to miss a chance to go to this truthful.Nagaur Fair with us
Future dates of Nagaur truthful for the year 2009 (2.2.09 to 5.2.2009) & for the year 2010 (22.1.2010 to 25.01.2010).
This eight days truthful control each year throughout the month of Jan-Feb is popularly referred to as the Bos taurus truthful and is that the second largest in Rajasthan. Nagaur city is that the most picturesque of Hindu townships. Nagaur could be an ocean of animals, commerce over seventy,000 bullocks, camels and horses each year. The bullocks are known for his or her celebrity. Not solely are the animals lavishly adorned, even their homeowners flaunt carrying vibrant turbans and long moustaches.Nagaur Fair with us
Shearing sheep, handsome Marwari horses to spices all compiled in one truthful. Attractions embody the Mirchi bazaar (largest red-chilly market of India), picket things, iron-crafts and artiodactyl animal skin accessories.Nagaur Fair with us
Sports like tug-of-war, artiodactyl races, bullock races and cock fights; jugglers; puppeteers, storytellers; and exciting fire evenings ar control to entertain the tourists. popular music of the Jodhpur variation echoes the tranquil desert sand.
Nagaur is well connected to the key cities by road and rail.
The nearest field is Jodhpur, some 135kms away.
- Hotel accommodation during a Double/Twin normal Guest area
- Buffet Breakfast daily at the building
- All transfers and tours by non-public cool Sedan automobile
- Personal English speaking guide for looking at excursions in every town
- All entrance/admission fees to monuments and sights
- One Still Camera usage fees at monuments for each couple/family
- Cycle-rickshaw ride through the traditional bazaar of the previous town
- embellished Horse Cart Ride to the mausoleum in the urban centre
- Elephant Ride failing automobile Ride at Amber Fort Palace in Jaipur
- Representative for help in every subway town
- Bottled water throughout looking at, day excursions and long drives
- Road taxes, parking fee, fuel charges, interstate taxes
- 24/7 on-tour help in the Asian nation
International or Domestic fare (Internal flights average $100 every flight)
Personal Expenses (tips, porterage, phone, the internet, beverages)
Video Camera charges or skilled Still camera with stand
Travel insurance & Visa
You can pay online here:
- Bank Name: Central Bank Of India
- Account Holder: Aastha Travels
- Account Number: 00000003317430659
- Branch: Vikash Minar, New Delhi
- Pin code: 110002
- IFSE Code: CBIN0281467
- BIC Code: BKTRUS33